Getting you there – the process
We want you to get the most out of the time and money that you’re putting into your project. That’s why we’ve put together a comprehensive guide to the process involved when you choose to work with us.
We hope it’s helpful and if there’s anything we’ve missed, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
We like to get to know our clients and will be flexible to fit around your schedule and commitments. We’re happy to talk over the phone, via email or Skype.
However, meeting face-to-face is hands down the best way to get a feel for your vision and setting the scene for creating your brand.
Getting started – the brief:
A good brief is key to a successful outcome. The more detail you provide about you, your products and services, and your requirements, the better.
Writing a solid brief is no easy task, so below you’ll find our tips for writing the perfect brief for your brand:
- Tell us a bit about your background, who you are and what you do.
- Tell us the title of your project, your budget and any deadlines you need us to work to.
- Tell us about your brand. Describe your product and services. What is the point of them and what do they offer to your customers? Tell us what benefits you bring to your clients. In addition, tell us where you see yourself positioned in the marketplace.
- Tell us about your personality! What do you want people to see when they look at your brand? Describe your brand in 5 words – this will really help when identifying your brand values.
- Who is your target audience? The more we know about them, the more able we’ll be to reach them. What do they look like and what kind of person are they? Where are your customers based? What do they need from you and what do they need from you?
- Tell us which brands you respect and why. Try to identify three brands that inspire you – you can even provide us with some visual examples of the things you like e.g. other brands and logos and types of colour palette.
- Who is your competition?
- Finally, what do you want us to do for you? We create anything and everything from your website to your business cards, from your brochures to your floor plans.
Based on the brief you provide, we’ll then provide you with a quote for the work you’ve requested.
Where appropriate, we may also suggest that you work with other members of our wider team to ensure that everything is in place before we begin your project. For example, it is essential that you have a Marketing strategy in place and that all content copy that fits exactly with your brands intended tone of voice.
The go ahead:
Let’s get started on our artistic journey! Rest assured that you have full control over the creative process. The lines of communication will always be open to ensure that you are happy and informed all of the time.
It’s time to really get excited about creating your brand!